There are many times, many situations when we just close our eyes and ask God, "God, where are you?". We ask, "Where are you during my darkest moments?", "Why isit that I keep seeking but I cant find?" At times, we just couldnt get any reply and He just seems so unreal, so far away.
From the start, we were taught that God is the same yesterday, today and forever. He is a God who keeps His promises to us in the bible and He'll always be there. Today was one of the typical times when i was seeking after Him at the MJ zone meeting. Mingjin reminded us that we can always rely on God's promises in His word.
"Where are You, God? You promised that when I seek I will find."
Then He reminded me of my name. Chervelle- God is my promise.
And I realised, God is my promise. God's promise to me is Chervelle- myself. He lives in me.
I dont need anything else to prove to myself that God is with me, or that He really keeps His promises, because myself, my life, is His promise to me. My life shall be a living testimony that He's indeed here. I know that through my life story, I will see that God is here with me.
God always keeps His promises, always.